‘Everyone has the right to work in a safe environment, and to return home safely at the end of each day’
Tasman Tanks prides itself on providing a safe, healthy and inclusive workplace for all workers.
We take our responsibilities in the area of health and safety very seriously. The safety and health of people is paramount, as is our commitment to trust, respect and teamwork in our workplaces.
We are committed to enhancing the health and wellbeing of our workers and visitors by:
- constant awareness of workplace safety
- workers development
- encouraging participation and collaboration
- building on our risk-based management foundations and focusing on continuously strengthening our controls
- implementing initiatives aimed at improving worker welfare
- providing sufficient resources to comply with relevant Work Health and Safety legislation throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific.
At Tasman Tanks we are dedicated to ensuring our workers take a responsible approach to living a Healthy lifestyle. We promote as many socially interactive events as possible, and participate in various Charity functions and events such as RU OK? Day and the Cancer Council’s Biggest Morning Tea.
Think Safe, Work Safe, Be Safe